The Vice President of Sales is responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. This role manages a sales team responsible for new business development. Success will be measured by achievement of revenue plan, improvements in the size of pipeline, time to close and size of account closed, and identification and implementation of new market entry plans. The VP Sales is expected to make recommendations to the executive management team on opportunities to improve sales and market performance, product plans, support employee productivity, and/or competitive advantages. This role is also responsible for the development of sales tools, lead generation and tracking systems, and forecasting tools necessary to manage the business more efficiently.
As VP of Sales, you will:
As VP of Sales, you must have:
- Effectively manage a sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives to assure achievement of revenue and new account plan in the company's core markets and expand sales into related and/or new opportunities.
- Achieve revenue and new accounts in the company’s core markets and expand sales into related opportunities.
- Effectively leverage new technology when it offers competitive advantage or a key differentiator for the company in the market place.
- Provide market intelligence to the organization on competitive product and company performance.
- Development of sales objectives and strategies to ensure maximum profitability potential.
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Establish and maintain contact with administrators, department managers, clinical staff, key personnel, decision makers, and influencers where language services and/or language products are utilized.
- Determine business plan to improve profitability, address financial concerns, increase service usage, enhance end-user support, and increase overall sales.
- Maintain a high level of competency in budgeting, forecasting, account development, and territory management as well as general business economics are essential.
- Ensure communications are coordinated, support sales plan objectives, and meet organizational expenditure requirements
- Assist and recommend solutions to handling client issues on an account-by-account basis.
- Provide monthly rolling forecast, promotional forecasting, and sales projections for CyraCom’s entire portfolio of products and services.
- Ensure that all sales team members follow their sales action plans, meet or exceed activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals, and securing contracts.
- Manage expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes, and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Provide timely feedback to CEO and provide weekly status reviews.
- Provide guidance to sales leadership staff regarding organizational skills, account strategies, time management, and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
As VP of Sales, you must be:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated cross-functional project leadership experience.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment, and be adept in managing multiple priorities to meet all key milestones and deliverables.
- Experience building internal and external partnerships.
- Ability to create a vision and execute that vision.
- Strong organization and project management skills; problem solving skills, and strategic thinking.
- A bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience. An MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of national account sales experience in a complex environment, preferably in a Fortune 500 industry.
- Prior demonstrated success in regional or national multi-location new business development sales.
Duties not listed in this position description may be required of the employee at the discretion of management
- An experienced, well-spoken, polished professional with knowledge of the language services industry and current trends.
. The VP Sales may delegate some of his/her duties to qualified personnel; however, such delegation does not relieve him/her of overall responsibility and accountability for the successful conduct of those duties.
What else you can expect:
Requires sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
Extensive use of a computer and repetitive hand movements in the performance of duties.
Occasional lifting and carrying of material weighing up to twenty pounds may be required
: Personal computer, printers, fax, copier and telephone
Where Would You Work?
This position will be located at one of our CyraCom offices in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CyraCom International, Inc.’s success is driven by the advantage created by the collective efforts of its employees, and is dependent upon a diverse, inclusive environment that embraces change, new ideas, respect for the individual, and fosters an equal opportunity for success. We have zero tolerance for discrimination, intimidation or harassment of any kind. CyraCom International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. CyraCom International, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.