Pearson VUE offers a great environment to start or grow your career, we are now hiring for a part time Test Administrator to join our team in Houston, TX.
Starting pay is $10.50 per hour.
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment. In this position, you will be required to:
- Comply with all testing procedures and strictly adhere to company policies using careful judgment
- Check in testing candidates, verify identification, and explain the exam process
- Proctor / invigilate candidates while testing
- Troubleshoot with internal departments to fix technical issues
- Complete light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming the floors and sanitizing keyboards after each candidate has finished their examination
Our ideal candidate demonstrates teamwork, with the availability to work a variety of shifts any day - Monday through Saturday - between the hours of 7 am and 8 pm. Candidate must be open to flexible scheduling.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience is preferred
- Experience proctoring or invigilating exams is highly preferred
- Must be flexible in work hours and days
- Beginner to intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and also escort candidates to and from testing room. Must be able to bend, stoop and lift up to 20 lbs with reasonable accommodation.
- Must be comfortable in a quiet testing environment, hear soft voices and see details from a distance.
This is strictly a part-time position and will remain as such, 19 hours per week, with an expectation to work more hours if needed.
Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.50 /hour
- United States (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education