Amazon Ad Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Amazon Ad Marketing Specialist
Company: CUKUSA - https://cukusa.com/
Location: MUST BE BASED IN Virginia, USA (Hybrid, Richmond or Fully-Remote)
Job Type: Salary; exempt $50k+ (based on experience)
SUMMARY: The Amazon Ad Marketing Specialist will manage significant paid search budgets on Amazon marketplace for creating and expanding existing paid search marketing campaigns. They are responsible for completing tasks delegated to them by their Manager and Purchasing department. The purpose of this position is drive sales and increase profit on our product listings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates internal ad campaigns that target relevant and competitive keywords with competitive cost-per-click (CPC) bids across all platforms. Exercise independent judgment and discretion on how best to develop, target, and price new keyword bids.
- Manage bids throughout the entire campaign by daily monitoring and adjusting ad cost on new and existing products ads
- Analyzing and reporting revenue, campaign performance, ACoS, daily ad spend, etc. Adjusts bids as necessary to prevent irrelevant/wasteful spending or boost sales.
- Generate and analyze data on listing visibility and profitability and use that data to create more efficient ad campaigns.
- Analyzes Ad Placement reports to ensure that CPC bids are achieving desired search placement. Provide a report and your analyst to the Listing and Purchasing department Manager.
- Seek and assess struggling ad campaigns to determine potential reasons for the listings’ struggles. Report findings to the Listing and Purchasing department Manager.
- Regularly conduct keyword research, analysis, and keyword expansion in order to identify relevant keywords to target customers interested in these products.
- Daily communication with the Listing and Purchasing department Manager.
- Adheres to company and department policies, procedures and rules.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 1+ years paid search or Amazon marketplace experience required
- Familiar with optimizing PPC strategies
- Knowledge of consumer electronics and PC market is a major plus
- Experience in a high-volume, e-commerce retail environment
- Strong analytical background
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheets with ability to manipulate large volumes of data in Excel/ Google Sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be able to work in an office environment with overhead lighting and carpet/linoleum floors
- Will occasionally need to enter warehouse to bring product for listing department
- Typical office environment - reasonable accommodations will be evaluated where needed
- (established by supervisor) Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as requested by Officers of Computer Upgrade King
Brief Summary of Benefits:
The following benefits are available on the 1 st of the month after 60 days of employment:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Group Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Optional Short-Term Disability
- Optional Aflac Coverage
After 90 days:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Sick Leave
- Matching 401K up to 4%, after 1 year of service
- Casual dress and work environment
Please submit your resume to [email protected].
The foregoing statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $50,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Are you comfortable working in a remote setting?
- Do you have experience with optimizing PPC strategies?
- Do you have knowledge of consumer electronics and PC market?
- Paid search or Amazon marketplace: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote