Ridge Corporation is a solutions driven manufacturing company that brings concepts to life through the application of composites and advanced materials. We are seeking innovative manufacturing automation engineer candidates to help us create, develop, manufacture, and/or refine fiber reinforced thermoplastic and thermoset products that will meet the needs of current customers while expanding our reach into diverse markets and new client bases. The ideal candidate will have interest in a fast paced, hands-on environment and will perform process related work which will include: process design, machine design, machine installation, equipment trouble shooting, prototyping, and testing. Other related duties would include: vendor communication, generating requests for proposal, managing contractors, soliciting quotes, travel to vendor sites, and continuous improvement projects.
- New process development including; automation design, 3D modeling, electrical controls development and equipment installation
- Upgrading existing equipment for improvements in safety, quality and efficiency.
- Supporting the manufacturing team by troubleshooting issues with equipment and helping make improvements whenever necessary.
- Support the development of new products and customers through R&D
- BSME (Mechanical) or BSEE (Electrical)
- CAD – solid model experience preferably using SolidWorks
- Project leadership experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to integrate into a closely-knit team
- Self motivated, innovative, creative, and resourceful
- Electrical experience (Controls and AC power related)
- Mechanical design experience
- Manufacturing engineering experience
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- ISO or QS Quality System experience
- OSHA Standards
- Experience with manufacturing of composites and manufacturing of thermoplastics
- Thermoforming experience
- 2+ years minimum (will consider internship and/or co-op experience as well)
Interested candidates who meet the requirements should send a resume´
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)