We are looking for technicians and have multiple positions available. ISTT, Inc. is a technology firm that prides itself on being the premier vendor of choice for non-profit agencies, local government, and businesses of all sizes. We seek to strategically partner with our customers to maximize their growth and profitability. As a fast paced IT and telecommunications company that still cares about its employees and customers, we want you to be a part of the work we are doing.
What types of work will you be doing at ISTT?
- Computer, server, and network administration
- Hardware and software maintenance
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS administration
- Moves, Adds, & Changes on phones systems & IP/PBX systems
- Data Cabling, network testing, routing and VLAN administration
- Visual and physical security and access control
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Bonus structure
- Health Benefits and 401k package
- Best coworkers on the planet
What do you need to apply?
- An attitude that shows you care about your coworkers and customers
- A passion for technology
- Analytical and problem solving skills
2-5 years' experience in IT or a 2/4 year degree in a related field is preferred
Job Type: Full-time