- Master's degree in Human Services related field.
- 2 years recent experience working with Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- Experience writing and implementing behavior support plans.
- Documented training in behavior modification techniques.
- Provide face-to-face behavioral support to adults with autism in their homes and community settings.
- up to 15 hours a week available
- Flexible hours Friday, Saturday and/or Sundays
- Majority of hours in Phoenixville
- Valid Driver's License with reliable transportation
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $33.00 to $34.00 /hour
- Developmental Disabilities: 2 years (Required)
- Phoenixville, PA (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative