Now Hiring: CNA - Sign on Bonus Included
Come join our team at Meadow Glen of Leesburg. We are a small assisted living community of 40 residents located in the heart of Leesburg, Virginia.
Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, changing of bed linens, transfer, mobility, and incontinence care.
- Every other weekend: 7am-3pm
- Every other weekend: 3pm-11pm
- Part-Time – 11am-7pm
- Maintain a clean and safe resident environment
- Knowledgeable about the residents’ biographies, preferences, habits and interests
- Collaboration and cooperation by sharing duties and having great communication and problem-solving skills
- Keep proper records of care
- Report observations to licensed nurse/supervisor promptly. Immediately report any changes in resident’s condition to the supervisor.
- Vital sign monitoring
- Complete all forms and documentation such as change of condition reports in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
- Active CNA License, DCA Certificate, or PCA certificate from an accredited program
- CPR/First Aid Certified (or acquire certification within 60 days of hire)
Job Type: Part-time
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Preferred)
- CPR (Preferred)