- Bachelor's Degree
- Secret Clearance required
- Must possess extensive USMC instructor knowledge based on a background which includes one or more of the following instructor certifications/designations: FAC/JTAC Instructor, FAC/JTAC Evaluator, TACP Instructor, FAC (A) instructor, Air Combat Tactics Instructor (ACTI), WTI/TOP GUN Graduate, Night Systems Instructor (NSI), Fleet Readiness Squadron (FRS) Instructor.
- Must have performed as an FAC/JTAC Instructor while serving on active duty IAW JCAS AP MOA 2004-01.
- Must have performed as a Fixed Rotary Wing Naval Aviator and Joint Terminal Attack Controller with a minimum of one year operational experience in Close Air Support IAW JCAS AP MOA 2004-01 and USMC TACP T&R.
- Must have one or more of the following USMC instructor certifications/ designations: FAC (A) Instructor, Air Combat Tactics Instructor (ACTI), WTI/TOP GUN Graduate, Night Systems Instructor (NSI), or Fleet Readiness Squadron (FRS) Instructor.
- Must have recent and extensive operating and technical knowledge on current version of CAVE/SAVT/CAVE. Must have at least 100 hours of documented system operation time to include system configuration, setup, and integration of C2 support systems.
- Must have recent and sound operating and technical knowledge of current Combined Arms Network (CAN) DVTE system; Must have at least 100 hours of documented system operation time.
- Must be able to represent EWTGP at various conferences and meetings on matters under the cognizance of the N35 Division.
- Must be able to occasionally travel away from the normal duty station on military or commercial aircraft.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply