At IDE Corp, we partner with K-12 school districts to design classrooms that empower students to change the world!
Our Learner-Active, Technology-Infused Classroom (LATIC) model was first developed by our company president, Dr. Nancy Sulla, over 20 years ago in her own classroom practice. Since then, IDE has made a difference one teacher at a time, and we now have LATIC growing in classrooms in NJ, NY, FL and the world!
While we work in a range of K-12 districts, across all types of schools, we have a strong social justice mission. We have seen our students make leaps and bounds in executive function skills, positioning them not only to excel on standardized tests, but more importantly to become efficacious citizens!
Full-time position proofreading K-12 curriculum and teacher professional development content. Work closely with our team of consultants and content creators including our leadership team. Our goals are productivity, speed, accuracy and, most importantly, QUALITY.
We are a team-focused collaborative learning organization, both online and off, where we constantly examine our individual and shared practices to be effective in shifting paradigms. We are passionate about education and about empowering students. Our team members are creative problem-solvers, empathetic coaches, and innovative thinkers who need to be flexible, socially savvy and positive!
- Must be scrupulous about detailed work, self-motivated, and good at concentrating for long periods.
- Must be skilled in written English.
- Must be able to work productively and effectively 100% remotely.
- Completed at least a Bachelor's degree in a related area
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with proofreading K-12 educational content
- Demonstrates technology proficiency, especially web-based collaboration and communication tools
- Willingness to follow instructions and maintain strict version control
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Proofreading: 5 years (Required)
- Ramsey, NJ 07446 (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible