Tired of feeling like all your work isn't appreciated? Northeast Pool Patrol, Inc is looking for the right person to invest in. Here your work will get rewarded. We are looking for a hard working, intelligent person that has experience in the pool industry. Knowledge of swimming pool openings, closings, cleaning and maintenance/repairs including installs of pumps, motors, heaters, filters, etc..
In return we are looking to pay the right people a competitive hourly rate paid weekly and a profit sharing arrangement that will be paid out monthly. Do you think you have what it takes to be part of a team that hard work actually pays off? Apply to above email for the upcoming Spring 2020 season!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends