Luxury Auto Sales
Want to make a great living, in a great environment, in a world class facility?
Award winning Acura dealership is looking for an award winning personality to join our tremendous team! If you are looking for a position in a highly regarded team, look no further. One of the top dealerships to work in in New Jersey. Great opportunity for the right individual, with the right personality to excel and grow with us. Opportunity for career advancement for the right individual.
Job Duties Include:
* Understanding automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
* Develop buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; using our CRM software as instructed noting all correspondence with prospective clients and sold customers.
* Qualify buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
* Demonstrate automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
* Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
* Follow Directions as given by our elite Management Team* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Enhance dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Computer Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Product Knowledge
We are looking only for the very best Auto Sales People. Must be able to follow directions and processes and use our CRM tool to its fullest! Our reputation is our most important asset!
Job Type: Full-time