Sanford Federal, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and protect the American people.
Required Skills :
7+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
Experience in API Products like WSO2, APIGEE or similar platform in designing API facades, and designing and implementing API Proxies, and Developer portal
Experience in securing APIs using Oauth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc.
Good knowledge on design principles and best practices in implementing machine 2 machine REST APIs.
Strong knowledge in API Modelling languages and annotation (YAML, Swagger, RAML)
Experience working with and writing Swagger definitions
Experience developing in Agile & with CI tools like GitHub, Jenkins.
Preferred Skills :
- Experience with Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, and etc.
- Experience with BDD & Test Driven Development
- Experience with Cucumber, test automation & reporting tools
- Dev Squad Developer Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing REST API schema.
- Generate swagger and other API documentation.
- Develop automated acceptance and unit test for the agile team
- Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
- Implementing service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration in Java.
- Writing Junit test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR