We are currently hiring for a top notch individual to office in San Antonio, Texas for the position of DC/Manufacturing Operations Analyst. If you are prohibited from working on a government contract, this may disqualify you from consideration for this position. The Operations Analyst is responsible for operating activities within Distribution and Manufacturing Facilities. Assists the Senior Analysts and Leadership with developing, refining, and maintaining procedures for all operating activities. Identifies, prioritizes, and communicates all system and process issues that affect productivity and efficiency. Provides input and support for necessary improvements. Responsible for monitoring, managing, and driving to closure service call activities within contracted SLA’s.
1. Extract data from various systems and compile for inclusion of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
2. Assists with the maintenance of databases for relevant KPI’s and ensures the analytical integrity of provided reports.
3. Interfaces with Leadership (e.g., Executives, Directors, and Managers) as an occasional resource for the development of mid-tier reporting.
4. Analyze trends and create forecasts for corresponding business units.
5. Act as a frontline resource for the troubleshooting and resolution of internal issues with provided reporting and analyses.
6. Identifies and recommends opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the current supply chain analysis processes.
7. Engage in special projects that increase conversion, drive profit, reduce cost and improve service levels.
8. Administrator and Super User responsibilities for multiple Supply Chain software packages, including Business Intelligence and Warehouse Management.
9. Partner with functional departments to identify business needs, prioritize initiatives and develop solutions that drive improvements; both systemically and operationally.
Preferred Bachelor's or Associate's degree in related field or equivalent combination of experience and education
Experience & Background:
- Three (3) years or more of related work experience
- Experience in analysis and report building from cross-functional platforms is desired but not required.
- Excellent soft skills: demonstrating sympathy to customer technical issues recommended.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel (PivotTables, program formulas, etc.).
- Experience with ‘SQL’, ‘SSRS’, and MS-Access
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, with high flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
- Excellent safety and attendance record is vital.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional and external teams.
Visionworks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law.