Juno Search Partners, a talent solutions search firm in center city Philadelphia, specializes in the search of direct hire and temporary candidates within the Philadelphia metro region. At Juno, we have a passion for connecting the right kind of people with the right kind of job. We are born recruiters, master networkers, and we know how to get things done!
We are looking to add a Talent Associate to our Accounting, Finance and Operations division who has full-desk or full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced agency environment. The Talent Associate should be comfortable doing all aspects of the job below. The Talent Associate reports to the Division Director, who reports into the Philadelphia Managing Director.
We offer a base salary paid weekly, uncapped commission potential paid monthly, a wonderfully encouraging and fun environment to work in, excellent leadership with years of experience, a great reputation in the market, a family-focused group of friends that love to succeed and have a lot of fun doing it. We also offer 1 work from home day a week (after 90-days), excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k with a great match, tons of food snack and drink, Apple laptop, games in the office, rewarding charitable work in the community and continued growth and encouragement through continuing education and training to build new or round out older skills.
TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED - BUT BASE SKILL-SET IS REQUIRED.
- Represent the Juno Search Partners brand with the highest integrity.
- Perform searches to source candidates: database, social media and job boards.
- Conduct phone screens and face to face interviews with candidates to qualify skills.
- Coordinate interviews between both candidates and clients.
- Prospecting and business development to open new client accounts.
- Meet with all clients to build & maintain long-lasting meaningful relationships.
- Identify & attend networking events to build client and candidate relationships.
- Keep accurate records in the company database and systems.
- Follow all SOP and processes from cradle to grave regarding sales and recruiting.
- Offer consultative situational advice to clients if needed regarding best practices.
- Provide candidates and clients with feedback as needed.
- Build a pipeline and maintain excellent relationships with qualified candidates.
- Serve as a mentor and leader to division and company Talent Associates.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in full desk recruitment, ideally in an agency setting.
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to move quickly and change directions often.
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize multiple times per day.
- Be both well spoken and well written – Good presentation skills required!
- BA/BS degree nice to have, but not required.
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter / LinkedIn / Monster / Indeed required.
- Willingness and ability to travel to client meetings and evening networking events.
- Be a creative thinker to find solutions that benefit our candidates and clients.
- Possess superior organizational skills.
- Be friendly and outgoing – Cannot be afraid to pick up the phone or meet new people!
- Have a desire to grow professionally and financially – We offer uncapped earnings!