- Bachelor's Degree
- High School Diploma or GED
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
Midland University, a private liberal arts university in Fremont, Nebraska, (just outside of metro Omaha) is seeking an Admissions Counselor to recruit students interested in continuing their education at our four year University. The admissions counselor will recruit students who are both interested in the University's mission and possess the academic, social and curricular skills required to acquire a degree from Midland University.
1. Recruit students by representing the University at high school visits, college fairs and other programs.
2. Execute prospect management to include interviews, reviewing applications, and making initial admissions decisions.
3. Organize on-campus and off-campus recruitment events.
4. Build relationships with potential students.
5. Maintain contact with prospective students from initial stages of inquiry through enrollment.
6. Participate in developing marketing plans designed to achieve the University's enrollment goals.
7. Other duties as assigned.
8. Some weekend hours required.
Need to have:
A bachelor's degree
An ability to make frequent and professional contacts with prospective students and their parents, current students, faculty and staff
The ability to work as a team member and independently, as situations require
Excellent oral and written communication skills
A working knowledge of computer programs and applications
A thorough understanding of the value of a liberal arts education
A high level of energy and enthusiasm for his or her work
Nice to have:
Experience recruiting at another higher education institution
Compensation:Midland University offers comprehensive benefits including:
Wages commensurate with education, experience, and individual strengths
Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
403b retirement plan
A respectful and productive working environment
Educational benefits for employee and dependents
Access to campus events, including sporting event and theatrical performances
Access to personal athletic programs