Customer Service Associate
WFS Field Supervisor
This position is responsible for receiving, processing and responding to inbound calls, written letters and emails originated by guests, vendors, corporate and franchise restaurants, media outlets and other entities. On behalf of Corporate, Customer Service Associates must provide accurate information regarding corporate processes and procedures. If necessary, routes inquiries/issues to the appropriate person and or department. Ensures all calls regarding restaurant experiences are quickly addressed, analyzed and resolved. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding Call Center metrics and service expectations when responding to those who make contact with the Corporate Customer Service department and the Executive Office (CEO Promise) phone and email queues.
- Answers, researches and resolves inquiries, complaints received regarding service failures experienced at our customers restaurants, fulfillment requests, credit/gift card issues, service compliments, general suggestions and comments.
- Acts as Corporate Liaison between guests and various departments within to ensure third party questions and or problem are properly addressed.
- Identifies and communicates systemic and recurring service issues to departmental, Operations and Training Leaders.
- Administers and documents customer satisfaction surveys via phone conversations for guests.
- Asks probing questions to gain clarity and use active listening skills to ensure the guests perspective about the issue(s) are identified and recorded so that the root cause can be determined and addressed by field leaders.
- Assists restaurant managers in correctly handling service related issues, including gift card redemption and issuance problems.
- Contacts Franchise Owners, Restaurant Management, Corporate and Franchise Leaders as necessary to gain additional insight and or to provide additional information regarding guest incidents.
- Requests additional follow-up from above leaders as necessary when either a guest requests this specific contact and or he/she is not completely satisfied with the resolution provided by the Customer Service Department.
- Provides and processes guests compensation (coupons, paper checks & gift cards) to ensure that all service issues are resolved and as an attempt to apologize for the situation and regain the guests patronage in the future.
- Provides guests with a personalized communication in the format of a handwritten card or experience specific email. This communication apologizes, offers resolution, outlines the steps that have been taken to address the issue at the restaurant level and thanks the guests for making the Corporate group aware.
- Accurately and thoroughly documents all exchanges of communication and information. Such documentation is frequently requested and used by the Legal Department.
- Follows up and follows through on open call summaries, requests, promises, and questions that have not been answered to provide callers with a resolution in a timely manner.
- Maintains acceptable workloads and meet or exceed departmental metrics as outlined by the leadership team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Bilingual in English and Spanish (written and spoken) is a plus
Education and work experience:
- Must have a passion for customer service excellence and have the desire and drive to serve as the customers advocate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to take and process 60- 80 calls and 20-30 emails per day.
- Works independently and adjusts to changing priorities and demands associated with a changing environment.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Must have the ability to listen to internal and external customers and communicate to all levels of the organization (Managers, Directors, SVPs, etc).
- Self-motivated and demonstrates positive interpersonal skills.
High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
1-3 years of recent experience in a Customer Service support role (Call Center experience preferred). Computer experience is required along with an acceptable WPM of at least 30.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. IFB Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, and disability or genetics.