Sr. Manager, Human resources (Supply Chain/physical distribution/logisTICS)
Position Location – Walton, KY (Cincinnati, OH)
Reports to – AVP, HUman Resources
travel – up to 20%
L’Oréal is a technologically advanced company, which manufactures and supplies over 4.5 billion units annually to the world. Working in L’Oréal Operations means working in an innovative, challenging, dynamic and diverse environment with the opportunity for cross-functional careers – from conception to consumer – in Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operational Product Development. We have 42 factories and 145 distribution centers worldwide (12 factories and 33 distributions centers in the Americas). Close to 90% of all our products are manufactured in-house. L’Oréal Operations is committed to continuous improvement, people development, safety, quality and sustainability.
The Sr. Manager, Human Resources is both a strategic and hands on role that partners with leadership to manage all HR aspects at the Walton Kentucky facility including: employee relations, recruitment, performance management, training, compensation, change management and compliance.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL DEMONSTRATE:
Ability to understand our business and productivity goals to ensure alignment of HR strategy
Flexibility to travel and support sites with multiple shifts and peak seasons.
Proven ability to coach, mentor and consult with management & employees.
Eye for talent with proven ability to create robust onboarding and succession plans.
Enthusiasm and proven employee centric initiatives to drive employee engagement and enablement
Confidentiality, discretion and tact when dealing with complex people issues.
Flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements with continued focus on process improvement & excellence.
Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Strong understanding of employment laws and procedures.
- A completed Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7+ years human resource business partner experience
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
- Proficiency with HRIS Systems
Technical / Professional:
- Master's Degree or MBA in HRM preferred
- Supply Chain/Distribution/ Logistics Human Resources experience supporting 100-350 or more associates
Human Resources Competences
- Operational Master – Delivers a service of excellence
- People Champion – Builds a diverse team of champions
- Change Agent – Anticipates and facilitates change
- Strategic Business Driver – Transforms business challenges into HR Strategy
- Innovator – Invent life changing beauty experiences
- Strategist – Shape the future and make the way
- Entrepreneur – Run it as your own business
- Integrator – Foster co-operation for agility
- People Developer – Grow people to grow business
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.