Nestlé Health Science invests in every employee to make certain each person can reach their greatest potential and works in an environment rooted in respect, diversity and teamwork. We focus on empowering the patients and consumers we serve to live healthier lives through industry leading nutrition and nutrition-enabling solutions by keeping their needs at the center of everything we do. We make quality and innovation our highest priorities when delivering our trusted brands such as BOOST®, Carnation Breakfast Essential®, Peptamen®, Compleat Organic Blends®, Zenpep®, and many more.
We are a globally recognized leader in the field of nutrition science with our US headquarters in Bridgewater, NJ, and have over 5000 employees around the world. Come join the Nestlé Health Science family and experience exciting opportunities!
The Associate Marketing Manager has primary responsibility for supporting the marketing team in achieving sales and profit goals for the Carnation Breakfast Essentials (CBE) and BOOST Kid Essentials (BKE) brands. They will play a key role in developing the annual and strategic marketing plans to accelerate growth, capture share and enhance profitability across the portfolios. The Associate Marketing Manager will work with cross-functional teams and external agencies to commercialize new products, develop and implement consumer and customer marketing programs, and provide sales tools and other support to the retail sales organization.
- Leads marketing based input to monthly sales forecast
- Owners shipment and consumption trend tracking and reporting to management, course correct where needed
- Manages the budget, optimizing the marketing mix
- Contributes to product mix, pricing and distribution strategy
- Oversees customer satisfaction reporting
- Develops consumer and retail-specific promotions based on target consumer insights and oversees the implementation of programs; Manage relevant agencies
- Manage the refresh of the CBE & BKE websites
Innovation & New Products
- Supports in the development of business cases, volume forecasts and programming in support of new innovation
- Leads cross functional teams on new product idea to launch, including claim and packaging development
- Coordinates customer launch support plan with retail Sales
Sales Support and Interface
- Interfaces with the Sales Organization: (1) In development of customer and channel specific marketing programs, (2) New product and program introductions, (3) In development of annual marketing plans and budgets
- Supports sales training and provides sales support as needed
- Participates in appropriate trade/customer functions
- Provides business tracking updates to internal senior leadership and global competitive intelligence teams
Annual Marketing Plan and Budget
- Supports team in developing and executing the annual marketing plan
- Tracks and reports platform/product sales, profit and marketing budgets
- Measures and monitors performance against plan and program effectiveness (KPIs)
- Identifies and recommends modifications to plans as necessary
- Corporate Policy and Procedure Compliance
- Demonstrates commitment to Nestle Management and Leadership Principles
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Marketing).
- MBA would be advantageous (equivalent work experience that is uniquely well suited and significant may be considered).
- 1+ years of experience in marketing management on retail consumer brand(s) with national presence and integrated marketing strategy including advertising, consumer promotions and customer partnership.
- Proven business management/business acumen skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Consumer promotion development and execution
- Ability to analyze brand shipment and consumption performance to drive business results (quantitative rigor)
- Ability to lead cross functional teams toward common goal (results focused)
- Ability to appropriately communicate to/influence all levels and departments of organization (collaborative)
- Strong stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Ability to adapt within a fast paced organization
Job Marketing/Brand Management