Seeking Physical Therapists specialized in Women's Health licensed in one or more of the following states: MA, CA, NC, NY, MI, CT, FL, TX, DE, Washington DC
We will only consider candidates who have an active license to practice in the states mentioned above.
- Assess and monitor patients using prescribed, medical virtual reality apps for neuro-cognitive conditions and hot flashes.
- Monitoring may include brief, structured clinical assessment, administering a survey and scoring it, interpreting app-generated data, creating a report and communicating with referring providers using a HIPAA compliant telehealth platform.
- Successful candidates should have at least one year of clinical experience and feel comfortable using telehealth platforms. Training will be provided.
Requirements for the Applicants:
- Current license (or state equivalent) in good standing
- Credentialed with insurers - a plus
- Licensed in more than one state - a plus
- Malpractice insurance - a plus
- Private home office with computer, webcam and dependable internet access.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification (with AED)
Physical Therapist's Telehealth and Remote Monitoring responsibilities:
- Perform initial and ongoing evaluations according to standards of practice as well as state standards. Assessment will determine if the patient is appropriate for using Virtual Reality at home.
- Develop a plan for remote monitoring and training based on initial and ongoing evaluations.
- Monitor patient performance and adjust the training plan according to progress and data analytics
- Follow up/re-evaluation/discharge according to patient progress and data analytics
- Setting goals to improve in the areas that are scaled to patient abilities and realistically attainable.
- Document patient progress according to approved medical documentation and facility documentation procedures
- Send full progress report to the referring physician
- Develop a plan for patients following completion of their plan
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 /hour
- Please list the states where you have a lincense to practice and the insurance companies that you are currently credentialed with
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused