Ardent Eagle Solutions (AES) is a dynamic and growing small business supporting the Federal Government, Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) customers worldwide. We are a VA verified Service- Disabled Veteran- Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) offering professional services in myriad technical functional areas. AES is focused on the success and growth of its employees while providing outstanding support to our customers and their mission(s).
Ardent Eagle Solutions is looking to add another Corporate Recruiter to help support our existing mission and expand head count with our partners inside the Federal Government. If you are ready to excel your career as a Professional Recruiter, we look forward to speaking with you!
- Recruit candidates to support various task orders inside the Federal Government.
- Willingness to work simultaneously on open requisitions as well as requisitions that are for proposals efforts.
- Recruit daily for exempt and non-exempt Professionals.
- Execute and maintain a pipeline of technical and non-technical candidates.
- Manage data within an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Post jobs and source candidates inside various career portals. (Careerbuilder, Indeed, Clearancejobs, etc...).
- Format resumes with a detailed write-up.
- Develop and maintain a talent Pipeline.
Minimum, two years:
- High Volume Recruiting.
- Source, screen, and qualify candidates to develop and maintain a pipeline of technical and non-technical candidates.
- Recruiting on “live” and funded requirements, as well as ones for proposal efforts.
- Supporting multi-site staffing efforts.
Job Type: Full-time
- high volume recruiting: 2 years (Required)
- DoD or Federal recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)