We are presently looking for a qualified, experienced consumer electronics field sales professional to help drive sales of the SiOnyx Aurora, the world’s first Day/Night Action Camera. Located in Beverly, MA, you will report directly to the SiOnyx VP of sales and will manage SiOnyx’s existing sales channel partners and establish new channel partners as needed to increase SiOnyx’s market performance within the US and international markets.
The ideal candidate will be a consummate sales professional with strong interpersonal skills, persuasive personality, excellent technology skills, and a track record of building long term customer relationships.
- Interface daily with customer, respond to customer inquiries, improve product engagement and placement and provide outstanding customer support.
- Develop sales opportunities, solicit new accounts, build rapport and expertly represent company products and technology
- Recruit, develop and manage distributors, representatives and resellers on a regional and national basis
- Negotiate and communicate contract terms and conditions that meet both client and company requirements.
- Achieve sales targets
- Provide regular customer activity reports
- Update sales activities in company CRM and work with sales administration in maintaining accurate sales pipeline and forecast.
- Support marketing activities and work with marketing in development of customer promotional programs.
- Liaise with other company team members as required in support of customer and meeting sales goals.
- 3 or more years of outside sales experience in the consumer electronics or related category
- Experience selling to online retailers like B&H Photo, Adorama, and others.
- Experience selling to distributors, regional and national retailers
- This is a hands-on, bag carrying sales position, must have had a quota before and have the ability to penetrate, acquire and close opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Consumer Electronics: 3 years (Required)