Professional Education Coordinator - Duties & Responsibilities:
- Shares in the day-to-day responsibility of maintaining effective operations and administration of the Society.
- Develops, plans, and executes the Foundation's Continuing Professional Education program, including but not limited to: scheduling all seminars and conferences, arranging appropriate facilities for all programs; timely and cost effective ordering of courses; acquisition of qualified instructors; budgeting and other liaison to ensure successful programs from start to finish.
- Maintains adequate records on courses and instructors, course registration fees, attendance, expenses, and yearly summaries of the Foundation's programs.
- Responsible for payment of NMSCPA Foundation bills; preparation of annual Foundation budget.
- Provides assistance to chapters and firms, as required, to arrange for CPE instruction.
- Develops and implements marketing and promotional materials for CPE including articles, CPE Digest, web posting, newsletters, brochures and other CPE publications.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; organization and problem solving skills; and be able to interact with internal and external customers.
- Must project a professional image.
Job Type: Full-time