Now Hiring http://panera-iowa.submit4jobs.com
If you loveworking in the restaurant/cafe industry but are tired of inconsistent scheduleswhere you can't plan your life, Panera Bread has the position for you! We are lookingfor Catering Coordinators in our new Iowa City, IA location! Do you have:
· Strong customerservice skills
· An abilityto multi-task and manage your time in a fast paced environment
· A strong desireto build relationships and sell services
· A positive,high energy, team based attitude
· A desire towork a consistent shift
· A desire toearn tips!
The CateringCoordinator (CC) plays a vital role in the bakery-cafe with the responsibilityto coordinate catering operations according to company standards, provideexcellent customer service and partner with the catering team to track and buildfuture catering sales. This person must possess high organizational skills,great communication skills and be able to direct others to support thefulfillment of catering orders. The CC will work closely with the bakery-cafemanagement team and the district's Regional Catering Sales Manager(RCSM).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES, which may be representative but not allinclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
* Ability tocommunicate in a way that is clear, convincing, articulate, and well organized.Proactively seeks new information and shares knowledge with others.
* Ability toapply good judgment, collect data, and conduct analysis as required to solve certainproblems.
* Knowledgeof menu items with the ability to up-sale catering orders.
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM THE JOB, which may berepresentative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with thisposition.
*Electronicsequipment such as POS System.
* Food preparationequipment such as knives or slicers
* Ovens, Paninigrills, and soup warmers.
WORK ENVIRONMENT. Environmental and atmospheric conditions commonly associatedwith the performance of the functions of this job.
* Shift hoursare consistent but may vary slightly based on workload; general shift hours.Shifts are typically 6:00am to 2:00pm Monday through Friday with occasionalweekends
* Some travelrequired within a predetermined geographic area
PHYSICAL ABILITIES that are commonly associated with the performance of the functionsof this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Required frequentstanding and occasionally will lift 26-30 pounds.
Must have reliablevehicle with current auto insurance and registration that can pass a vehicleinspection.
Our Coordinatorsreceive a competitive salary PLUS ability to make tips, weekday schedule,employee food discounts, and on-the-job training. In addition, full-timeCoordinators who work 38+ hours per week receive a comprehensive benefitpackage including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending account,401(k), and paid vacation.
Job Type: Full-time