Staffing Coordinator, Nursing Administration, Full Time Days(Job Number: 01643-7785)
Work Location: United States-Florida-Aventura-Aventura Hospital & Medical Cntr-North Miami Area
Job Type: Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Staffing Coordinator, Full Time Days
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, a facility of HCA’s East Florida Division, is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care medical/surgery facility providing award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services. In order to meet the needs of our ever-growing community we are a designated Level II Trauma Center and have broken ground on a $75.6M expansion project to increase emergency room capacity and bring a new patient tower and parking garage to Aventura Hospital and Medical Center.
Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital is home to a community rich with diversity and world class infused culture. Our prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer!
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
Maintains time and attendance records and prepares payroll for assigned patient care departments; assists in planning, implementing and evaluation staff scheduling/distribution/utilization; performs other secretarial duties as requested.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
- Reviews master schedules for appropriate distribution and utilization when submitted.
- Checks 24 hours staffing sheet/log to verify non-productive use.
- Maintains payroll records including attendance.
- Maintains Facility Scheduler and ensures employee information is updated to include: contact number and other pertinent information. Logs sick calls, destaffing and shift changes timely and accurately.
- Distributes mail to appropriate performance evaluations to appropriate directors
- Performs other clerical duties as requested
Required Job Qualifications Include:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training
- Basic computer knowledge.