Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Unit Manager/Assistant Director of Nursing of the Unit (RN) is a vitality specialist responsible for the overall operations, integration, coordination, and direction of nursing and patient care for the assigned unit. This includes:
- Ensuring that care delivery is consistent with the mission, vision, and policies of Genesis; also in accordance with accepted standards of practice and state and federal regulations
- Mentoring and educating nurses and nursing assistants
- Working with physicians and other medical professionals/interdisciplinary team to ensure quality care
- Serving as a resource to all staff within the unit
- May be required to provide bedside nursing when needed
* A graduate of an accredited school of nursing * Current RN licensure by the State Board of Examiners of Nurses * BSN + 2 years nursing experience; or Associate Degree + 3 years nursing experience required * Proven leadership experience for a minimum of one year (i.e. head nurse, supervisor, etc.) * At least one year of experience in a skilled nursing environment preferred