One of our top client's near Canton, GA is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team!!
This is a long term contract with the possibility to go perm - they are looking to hire immediately!
Accounts Payable Clerk duties:
- Review of a high volume of invoices, including processing, approvals, and timely payment
- Ensuring related internal controls are operating effectively by reviewing that appropriate approvals have occurred
- Performing 3-way match, where appropriate, to ensure invoices, PO and receiving documents all reconcile appropriately
- Submitting invoices for additional approvals, as needed
- Review RNV (Received Not Vouchered) reports and research items as necessary to clear
- Adhere to AP policies and procedures including desk level procedures
- Regular communication to internal and external customers
- Proposals for process improvement solutions
- Ensure unassigned invoices are allocated for month-end.
- Additional duties may be required.
- 2-3 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
If you meet the qualifications, please apply with your updated resume!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $0.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Accounts Payable: 2 years (Required)