Greystone Property Management Corporation, a nationally recognized leader in the multi-family industry is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for an apartment community. The residents of our apartment communities are highly dependent on the services our maintenance teams provide with respect to the upkeep of their apartment home and community.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversite of other maintenance and grounds personnel.
- Oversite of ongoing maintenance needs, both preventative and repairs, etc.
- Working with the vendors for contracted services, including capital improvement projects.
- Prepping apartments for make-ready turns.
- Completing work orders for service requests, including plumbing, carpentry, light electrical and HVAC.
- Preventative maintenance and repair on HVAC and other mechanical systems.
- Maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
- Other general maintenance duties as necessary.
- On-call; respond to after-hour emergency calls.
- Have complete grasp of on-site maintenance management.
- 3-5 years of maintenance experience with a multi-family/residential property and at least 1-2 years in a supervisor capacity.
- Have detailed knowledge of make ready unit turns, including light carpentry, plumbing and electrical.
- HVAC certification is required.
- Must have basic set of tools.
- Be responsible and reliable.
- Have a positive, get the job done attitude.
- Valid Driver’s License required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Certified HVAC: 3 years
- Carpentry, Plumbing & Electrical: 3 years
- High school or equivalent