KeyNode Solutions is a full-service Salesforce Consulting Partner with a HQ in San Diego, CA. We deliver the ultimate solutions to help businesses with Salesforce implementation, integration, customization, development, and ongoing support.
The Business Development Manager will play a key role in selling industry leading services as well as establishing relationships with new channel partners. A motivated self-starter will excel in this position, which offers exciting challenges and allows the opportunity for an excellent earning potential.
- Meeting or exceeding quota expectations on a consistent, sustained basis,
- Developing a robust prospect pipeline by executing to sales plan and agreed upon activities, including a consultative, solutions-based sales approach,
- Establishing relationships with new channel partners,
- Presents, negotiates and closes contracts with prospects,
- Providing consultative sales for clients and targeted prospects, differentiating KeyNode Solutions by guiding customers to a best-fit solution based on familiarity with technical solutions, and a thorough understanding of the client’s business and technology needs,
- Demonstrating a hunter mentality: maintaining a high volume of prospecting activity, including outbound calls, emails, and social selling, as well as researching and identifying new opportunities on a weekly basis,
- Diligently preparing for client-facing meetings: understanding pain points and internal stakeholders/resources to create a tailored communication strategy and address the business needs,
- Building, qualifying, and managing an accurate sales pipeline in Salesforce CRM environment
- Works as a team player and keeps open lines of communication with the service delivery team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated 2+ years of success in a sales role focused on new business acquisition (Technology Consulting, Managed Services, Cloud, or other high-tech solution sales experience preferred),
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with peers internally and external customers/prospects, including C-level executives,
- Exceptional active listening skills to understand customer’s business needs,
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM,
- Highly self-motivated and directed, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic,
- Client Service focused,
- Demonstrated openness to coaching and feedback regarding activities and technology solutions,
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service,
- Valid CA drivers license, clean driving record, and reliable personal transportation.
This is a contract / contract-to-hire position.
Compensation: DOE (base + % commissions + bonus).
How to apply:
1. Submit your resume: career at keynodesolutions.com
2. Leave a 2 minutes voicemail explaining why you are the best candidate: (504) 814-3418
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract