Meet our professionals
Committed to helping its professionals and clients
Working as a Senior Consultant you will manage a broad range of challenges and must be able to understand the client's business problem, determine the requirements, and develop the solution at any level within the client's organization.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Troubleshoot application problems and issue resolution
- Create and contribute to technical specification documentation (conversion and interface plan)
- Participate in the planning, coordination and development test plans
- Analyze, design, and code application modification from specification documents
- Document all custom coding and application configuration settings
- Assist in upgrade activities, including data conversion, interface and form migration.
Deep understanding of SCADA, PCS (Process Control Systems) and/or DCS (Distributed Control System) integration
- Solid knowledge of DNP, MODBUS, and ICCP protocols
- Background or familiarity with Combine Cycle Electric Generation plants
- Knowledge of Power Plants operating in a RTO/ISO market
- Ability to design HMI Displays
- Experience with time series historical archives such as OSI PI, Aspen Tech, or Influxdata
- Ability to design and lead end-to-end system integration solutions in a multivendor project
- Solid knowledge and experience apply Cybersecurity best practices to integrated systems
Nice to have skills include knowledge or experience with SQL, SSIS, SSRS, HTTP, HTTPS, HMTL5, VMWare, IP Network configuration, C#
What you can expect from us:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of technical consulting experience
- High energy level and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Experience/interest in technical architect/junior team leadership
- Mid to Senior level experience/overall knowledge of all phases of an IT implementation project/product life cycle
- Process documentation (functional and technical)
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.