Freelance Content Writer
Content Specialist in Business Coaching and Personal Development
ShamanX, a start-up based in Paris (France), provides an application that delivers targeted Soft Skill Programs and Tips from coaches, experts and experienced members.
ShamanX’s founder is a serial entrepreneur who previously co-founded and led a global French-born success story in Sustainability Software.
In a world where information is available to most of us, making a difference resides in our capacity to leverage knowledge for us and those around, in a more positive and efficient way.
And success is now based on balance, health, and efficiency in our work and everyday life.
With the ShamanX App, you have immediate access to actionable programs and tips, on questions, you may have related to leadership, communication, personal & business relationships, self-awareness, motivation, mindfulness, stress…
As part of the development of its activity, ShamanX is recruiting a highly motivated candidate to join our growing dynamic team (9 People) as an English-Native or English-bilingual Content Specialist passionate and specialized in psychology, life coaching, business coaching or personal development (Freelance Content Writer position).
As a "Content Specialist in Business Coaching and Personal Development", your mission will lead you to :
- Create and write Programs with actionable & call to action Tips.
- English native speaker or English bilingual
- Strong writing, editing, and public speaking skills
- Passion for Personal Development, Business and Health
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Degree educated and/or career in Psychology or Coaching: Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology (Master’s preferred)
- Previous experience writing and editing in journalism or coaching environment is required (2 to 5 years’ experience)
- Life Coach experience and Coaching Certification(s)
- Freelance contract (Part-time or full time)
- Full remote Job
- Starting Date: April 2021
o From $350 per approved Program (assignment completed & approved)
o Approximately 1.400 to 2.500$/month (based on 4-6 programs delivered by month) and depending on experience and profile
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $350.00 - $450.00 per week
- life coach or psychologist: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (English-Native or bilingual) (Required)
- Life Coach experience and Coaching Certification(s) (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings