Executive Administrative Assistant
Greater Raleigh/Goldsboro, NC
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of residential and non-residential roofing and complementary building products in North America. Beacon currently has over 589 locations in 50 US states and 6 Canadian provinces, approximately 8,500 employees and annual revenues in excess of $7.0 billion. We are always recruiting for the best talent. If you have a desire to work in the building products industry and want to build your career with an industry leader, consider working with us.
Beacon Roofing Supply is publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock market under the symbol BECN. In June of 2006, Beacon Roofing Supply was named to the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
We are currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to be located in our South Division Corporate office in Goldsboro, North Carolina. This position will support the South Division President, in addition to the South Atlantic Vice President and the Division Head of Human Resources. The role is ideal for a highly organized, flexible and motivated individual used to working on their own initiative and under pressure. The successful candidate will need to exercise diplomacy and sensitivity, with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills. This position will report to the South Atlantic Regional Vice President.
The Responsibilities Include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Manage multiple calendar and meeting schedules in Outlook.
- Schedule meetings both internally and externally.
- Schedule and manage travel arrangements (domestic) and hotel/car rental booking for the team.
- Organize and administer large event planning.
- Draft Executive level correspondence without assistance.
- Complete and submit expense reports accurately and timely.
- Create, proofread and update Microsoft PPT presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
- Manage day-to-day operational and administrative duties.
- Administer general office manager and facilities duties as required.
- Five or more years of corporate office experience preferred.
- Previous experience supporting C-level executives and Board Members. Preference for individuals who have supported C-level executives at a publicly traded company.
- Demonstrated success in working in a demanding, high performance work environment and team-oriented culture.
- Solid customer service skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.