As an integral part of the interdisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to provide therapeutic care to varied patient populations.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Prior PACU experience or one year in a high acuity Intensive Care setting immediately prior to application.
- Valid California Registered Nursing license.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider, ACLS, and PALS from American Heart Association required.
- CCRN or CPAN preferred.
- Fire and Safety Certification. (If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.)