APPLICATIONS ENGINEER - ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
If you are an expert who is excited about working with US Federal government additive manufacturing customers to increase productivity…
If your applications skills can make those printers work wonders...
If you enjoy instructing/teaching others to increase their skill and enthusiasm for additive technology (both 1:1 or classroom type setting)…
And if you are driven to provide outstanding customer service every time…
THEN this could be your ideal position!
Phillips Corporation is an award-winning distributor of manufacturing technology, is looking for an outstanding Applications Engineer to join our team that provides support to the military and Federal government agencies across the United States. We offer our customers only the best manufacturing; high technology specialty products and machines.
This role is responsible to provide guidance and technical support to our sales team and customers on additive manufacturing machine selection for projects; complete accurate time studies for customer components; provide programming support to customers; troubleshoot customer application issues; conduct EOS operator and programming training at our facilities; create highly engaging demos; use CAM software to produce programs for customer components; and sell, manage, and complete applications projects.
We are a progressive, successful global company that has been in business over 55 years. We need people who can come up with new ideas and ways to improve upon our processes and how we do things. We need your ideas to continue our success! Come be a part of a company who treats their people with respect; where team members support each other, and where every person counts.
The person we seek for this position must:
To apply, please go to the careers page of our website:
- Live near a major airport, and be able to travel 70-90% to various customers around the U.S.
- 5 or more years experience in either SLS or direct metal printing.
- Strong knowledge of solid modeling.
- Ability to design parts to spec.
- The ability to produce written customer instructions.
- Have excellent communication skills & be customer service minded.
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups (such as teaching/training)
- Be a U.S. citizen and able to pass a background check in order to access military/government facilities
- Have a valid driver’s license & good driving record
Phillips Corporation is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. We give equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, gender, nationality, disability or protected veteran status.