We are searching for a Healthcare Analyst who will work very closely with IT department to help develop stock prediction models for healthcare companies. The role involves analyzing both clinical and financial data and use advance analytical methods to generate recommendations.
- Use software and systems to support the department’s goals.
- Create new reporting tools for monitoring,tracking and trending based on project specifications.
- Responsible for timely completion of projects, including timeline development and maintenance, and coordination of activities and data collection with requesting internal & external requestors.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with internal customers and external vendors, including individuals who are supervised by others.
- Proficiency in compiling data, creating reports and presenting information.
- Ability to combine clinical and financial data
- Demonstrated ability to meet established deadlines
- Ability to function independently from home and manage multiple projects
- Ability to develop scenario analysis using different approaches
- Ability to present ideas and information concisely to varied audiences
- Proficiency with PC-based systems, and the ability to learn other systems through knowledge of MS Excel and Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
- Ability to work in a deadline driven department
- Basic knowledge of analytics
- Good understanding of analyzing financial statements
- Preferably someone with clinical experience
- Master’s Degree; or combination of relevant medical education and experience
Please email your resume to email@example.com