From answering the phone, scheduling appointments for design consultations, installations, and services. Interacting with all departments, including management, Installers, and Designers. It's extremely important the person in this position is highly organized, and efficient. Because our office is very busy and fast-paced it requires all systems to be followed in order to keep the workflow moving.
- Maintain work schedules and prepare Job Reports for Installers
- Process Sales and orders
- Collect payments
- Answering phones
- Scheduling appointments
- Responsible for problem resolution for clients
- Maintaining customer database and input of information into computer
- Good organization skills and be able to multi-task
- Computer experience including Word and Excel
- Strong and precise follow-through
- Written and oral communication skills are essential
- Ability to prioritize work assignments, critical tasks, and routine work
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
Monday – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Tuesday - Friday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm