This person is directly responsible for the creation of solution architecture, consulting (within the Business and IT), and innovation.
The Nuts and Bolts:
- Partner and collaborate with the solution design team (IT Leaders, EAs, other Solution Architects, BAs, Dev Leads) to formulate and document cohesive solution and application architectures, specific to web and mobile user interfaces, that provide a smooth transition of architectural vision to implementation team members while also ensuring architectural vision aligns with relevant business and IT goals.
- Partner with development teams to influence the continual improvement of development practices, adoption of standards/best-practices, and technical depth
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to development teams as needed
- Hands-on experience defining the architecture/software design of multiple e-commerce web user interfaces targeting multiple form factors (e.g. mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Strong passion for software quality and craftsmanship
- In-depth knowledge of web and mobile technology trends
- Ability and willingness to openly listen and consider alternative perspectives
- Inquisitive and self-starting personality
- Experience effectively presenting to IT Leaders
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Hands-on experience with detailed software design of mobile applications highly desired
· Great benefits the day you start – health, dental, and vision
· Location, location, location! Go shopping on your break at Easton or hop on 270 for a quick trip home to say hi to your pets.
· Paid time off and eight (8) paid holidays so you can visit your family, take a trip, or enjoy a staycation
· 401k with company match
· Rewards for great work – yearly performance-based bonuses
· Opportunity for advancement in a growing company and industry
· Casual dress – jeans and T-shirts encouraged
· Wellness Incentive program – coaches, fitness counseling, classes included
· Onsite café – late sleeper who never makes breakfast? We’ve got you covered. Breakfast and lunch available five days a week.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative