Source One Rentals is a full-service audio visual company specializing in corporate event rentals, but our client events range from DIY projector rentals to complete conference setups, outdoor movie nights, weddings and parties, and pharma dinner presentations. Our office is in Santa Ana, and most of our events are at venues (hotels, restaurants, etc.) in Orange County or Los Angeles, although we do occasionally book events in other areas like Las Vegas.
We are currently looking for a candidate to step into an existing role as a full-time AV technician with the following qualifications:
- Experience setting up projectors, screens, analog mixers, speakers, microphones, switchers and other audio visual equipment in a corporate event setting, and basic computer skills; advanced audio or lighting skills a plus
- Strong work ethic, upstanding moral character, honest and trustworthy
- Willingness to work individually or in a team setting with people of different backgrounds and skill levels
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Professional communication with clients
- Clean driver’s license and able/willing to drive company vehicle to/from events
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds on occasion
- Ability to work under deadlines, focus under pressure, and problem-solve technical issues to provide a seamless customer experience
- Willingness to work nights and weekends as needed, occasionally offsite
Compensation depends on experience. We offer a retirement package with a 3% match.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 /hour
- Audio Visual: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)