- Assists in collecting and organizing information required for preparation of documents, training materials, guides, proposals, and reports
- Provides technical edits to engineering documentation, software documentation, manuals, reports, or any other documents or presentations
- Utilizes strong writing, editing and communication skills to analyze and present complex information in a format that is easy to read and understand
- This position is part of a one year contract supporting the IRS' Security Risk Management Division's Enterprise Vulnerability Scanning (EVS) section. Must be within two hours of an IRS Facility.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience as a Technical Writer. Associates Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Business, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- MBI clearance (desired).
- Position require a Public Trust Clearance which entails a detailed income tax and credit review. Do not apply if you know you cannot pass an IRS income tax and credit review.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to be eligible for consideration
Job Type: Contract
- Technical Writing: 2 years (Preferred)