Senior Associate- Policy Forms Administration (1900093H)
PRIMARY LOCATION :
CONTRACT TYPE :
The Senior Associate – Policy Forms Administration at AXA is a key position in the Product Development area of the Employee Benefits Group (“EB”). The Senior Associate – Policy Forms Filing will focus on various tasks related to state filing preparation, and record-keeping of state approved policy forms and rates.
- Update, index, and maintain SharePoint repository for approved filed forms and rates for EB’s entire suite of products.
- Update, index, and maintain SharePoint repository for all product and rate SERFF filing records for EB’s entire suite of products.
- Responsible for the integrity of the policy forms and state filing status reporting for EB’s entire suite of products.
- Monitor SERFF messages and correspondence from states regarding filings and distribute to filing manager as appropriate.
- Perform data entry tasks in SERFF related to state filings activities
- Assist filing managers with assembling insurance product filings to state insurance departments for submission.
- Complete state filing certifications, readability memos and other related filing transmittals.
- Support additional areas as needed to achieve full compliance and to reach team performance goals.
- Maintain filing team library of reference materials.
- Associates Degree Preferred
- Paralegal Certificate Preferred
- Experience with SharePoint
- Extremely Organized
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Quick Learner
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong computer skills
- Self starter
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
WHAT WE OFFER