Description: our client's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus.
As a Buyer at our client, you'll work with both internal and external, domestic and international partners to support our growing Hardware business.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Procurement execution for all NPI & Mass Production activities
- Primary liaison with Original Design Manufacturer/Contract Manufacturers/Suppliers on purchasing activities
- Maintain spend budget records for cross functional purchasing activities and update Finance team regularly Additional responsibilities
- Follow up on open purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery and communicate with internal customers to resolve receiving and accounts payable discrepancies.
- Work with cross functional teams on part number creation, classification and prep work for international shipping requirements.
- BA or BS preferred (manager open to area of study) or manager will look at candidates with 8-10 years of equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of New Product Introduction purchasing experience/Prefers consumer and electronic background
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects involving team members from multiple disciplines
- Knowledgeable about typical hardware BOMs and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Fundamental knowledge of purchasing principal, logistics, and account coding.
- Demonstrated ability to operate software applications including Agile, our client Docs, Excel
- Self starter, detail oriented, proactive problem solver who is able to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.92 /hour