CAREER OBJECTIVE-Traffic and Logistics Manager
We are looking for someone who knows how to get people and product from A to B fast. The ideal candidate uses the latest routing software to make sure the most efficient routes are taken. They must also stay in contact with drivers to ensure they are keeping on task. This role will also be responsible for working across teams to schedule pick-ups and who/where/when for using Corp. Housing
- Develop delivery routes and maintain contact with drivers throughout the day
- Develop and maintain a highly efficient work flow
- Managing cleaning staff
- Manage valet drivers – provide schedule and monitor activity throughout the day
- Work with management to modify daily routes as needed.
- Make schedule adjustments at a moment’s notice
- Work with the property management team to schedule who and when Corp. Housing will be used
- Point of contact between drivers and riders (Pick up time, locations, changes, etc)
- Cultivate strong relationships between the drivers and rider/customer to reduce the stress of last-minute schedule changes.
- Appreciation of skillful sarcasm helpful.
- Central POC for scheduling transportation/housing for employees and Corp Guests
- A pro at keeping costs down
- Keep track of key department metrics
- Look at current software and workflows, then build a Business Case as to why we would need to change it.
- Must be able to multi-task and make schedule changes on the fly.
- History of managing drivers (both valet and delivery)
- Works well under Pressure
- Knows the road like the back of his hand
- Strong written and oral skills
- On time, all the time
- Willing to put the time in, which means the occasional holidays, weekends, and evenings
- An expert in Samsara and Zello software platforms
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative