Line of Business:
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Branch Manager.
About this Line of Business
As one of the industry's largest providers, HomeCare services offers care for more than 20,000 individuals across the country. We deliver quality, compassionate and highly individualized in-home care and support that helps seniors stay at home - all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether our clients are recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, our services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities.
HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer's/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as differentiated offerings in home monitoring with Rest Assured(R) Telecare that help reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer.
As a(n) Branch Manager you will:
- Responsible for sales, business development, client services coordination, staffing and workforce planning, community partnerships, and regional administration within budgetary confines.
- Manage the business growth and development process, including managing multiple territories, conducting marketing campaigns, identifying leads, conducting cold and canvass calls, setting appointments, creating and developing proposals and pricing models consistent with established guidelines, making presentations, documenting customer agreements, and closing sales to grow market share.
- Monitor to ensure sales targets are met, maintaining awareness of competitors strengths and weaknesses and ResCare’s resulting strategic position; manage territory to ensure efficient sales strategy for the branch.
- Capitalize on labor/business/community issues to grow market share.
- Recruit and select of branch and direct care staff.
- Monitor and supervise staff performance, including setting expectations, coaching, and recognizing achievement as part of the ResCare Performance Management process.
- Ensure adherence to ResCare, Regional, State and Federal employment guidelines.
- Manage Quality Management System initiatives; proactively identify and assess potential risks and costs associated with workers' compensation, unemployment compensation, extended payment terms, and bad debt.
- Ensure compliance to internal and external Best In Class guidelines.
- Analyze monthly financial statements and implement strategies to increase profitability; manage operating expenses (profit and loss responsibility) to maximize contribution; develop and execute branch's annual business plan.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Nursing, Social Services, or related field of study preferred
- 3-5 years of hands-on supervisory experience in Home Health, Hospice, and/or Healthcare setting
- Minimum 2 consecutive years outside, business-to-business sales experience with documentable history of increasing revenue and meeting/exceeding set goals
- Proven experience leading an operation with revenues of $3M or less
- Proven supervisory experience commensurate with branch/regional size
- Ability to travel frequently within designated region or other locations as required
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
1001 NAVAHO DR, RALEIGH, NC 27609-7335 USA