Consult and provide recommendations to senior level resources on technology projects, including architecture, software development, data management, COTS and SaaS solutions, and knowledge management. Maintain responsibility for developing solutions and strategies and managing the full scope of a given solution through implementation. Provide program management support to the CIO and staff for 20 to 30 projects. Provide insight and guidance to build versus buy analyses and other business practices within OTIM. Manage 2 to 3 high visibility projects at a time, including project management, communication management support, issues tracking, risk identification and response, change management, and knowledge sharing. Identify opportunities for strategic improvement. Create and deliver training and awareness communications, as needed.
- 10 years of experience with client interfacing in the technology field
- 6 years of experience with program and project delivery oversight
- 3+ years of experience with software development, infrastructure administration, data, knowledge, or records management
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- PMP Certification
- Experience with the mortgage industry preferred
- Experience with GSE a plus
- MBA degree preferred
- Six Sigma, ITIL, or CSM Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.