Looking for a fun and exciting adventure?
Ascend is currently looking for several experienced Speech-Language Pathologists trained in AAC to work in a school district. There are multiple opportunities to choose from in Union City, San Ramon, and Walnut Creek.
Ascend has fantastic multidisciplinary settings, with many SLP's, PT's, and OT's who bring a vast array of pediatric experience and expertise to our company, to create an amazing therapeutic think-tank! With so many highly experienced pediatric therapists from all over the bay area, having so many different pediatric specialties and areas of expertise; this is an amazing opportunity for professional growth, personal fulfillment, and career revitalization.
MULTIPLE SETTINGS TO CHOOSE FROM:
- School-Based (Openings)
- Early Intervention Home-Based (Openings)
- Pediatric Out-Patient Clinics w/multiple locations (No Current Openings at this time)
WORKING REMOTELY (COVID-19): Due to COVID-19, all of our staff will have the opportunity to do teletherapy services while working remotely, until the shelter in place has been lifted. Therefore, prior to the start of the 20-21 school year will get additional shadowing and paid observing days to properly train you in Teletherapy should school not open during that time.
- Excellent salary and sign-on bonus
- Full comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Professional Liability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Multi-tiered clinical support,
- PTO, Holidays, and Paid Sick Leaves
- Laptop, iPad, Laminator, and a gift card for classroom materials
- Wellness Incentive
- Paid CEU's in house + CEU reimbursement
- Licensure and Credentials new application and renewals fees
- Employee recognition and loyalty reward program
- Career Advancement/Leadership Opportunities
- Master's degree in speech-language pathology and hold the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
- Eligible for CA State licensure
- Both ASHA-certified SLPs and Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply; we seek candidates with prior schools experience and familiarity with AAC devices to support the speech team.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Want to know more about us? Visit our website at www.ascendrehabinc.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19