Opportunity with a Political Campaign in New York City
Joycelyn Taylor (Taylor for 2021) is currently accepting applications for in our Brooklyn-based office.
We are looking for hard-working, motivated candidates who are interested in politics. Main responsibilities include:
Candidate will gain unique insight into New York’s political processes. Interested candidates must be able to work mornings, evenings, and weekends outside office hours as needed.
Prior campaign or fundraising experience, while not necessary, is a plus.
We are looking for a copywriting expert who is connected to the mission of this campaign and can execute the following:
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our campaign's voice
- Collaborate with Marketing and PR to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the campaign's style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to campaign leaders
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $100.00 to $150.00 /month
- Copywriting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote