Full Job Description
The (remote) Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for identifying, screening via telephone interviewing, and assessing candidates for open positions within assigned job groups or departments. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will create and provide candidate slates to the hiring managers that fit the needs of the open positions.
1. Responsible for the development and maintenance of a pipeline of pre-qualified candidates.
2. Collaborate and partner with the internal Human Resources recruiting team and act as a strategic partner to improve the time to fill and efficiency of the recruitment process.
3. Assist in assessing, screening, and vetting prospective candidates to meet identified position criteria.
4. Must have the ability to demonstrate a high degree of independence and confidentiality.
5. Maintain a continuous flow of communication with the hiring manager and HR Manager to ensure timeliness of the recruitment process; provide candidate resumes and evaluations.
6. Update candidate tracking in ATS/databases with proper interview feedback and status.
7. Must meet staffing objectives in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
8. Screen resumes and interviews candidates via telephone. Manage external recruitment process.
Education and Experience:
Minimum Bachelor's degree.
Minimum 2-3 years of talent acquisition or recruitment experience. Behavioral Health industry experience helpful. Ability to build relationships and partner with internal and external customers. Experience with telephone interviewing. Proven skills using ATS; ADP and/or Indeed preferred.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Self-starter. Adaptable and flexible to shift tasks on notice.
Creative 'out of the box' thinking with sourcing candidates.
This is a fully remote part-time, non-benefits eligible position. The initial training is on-site at Wellmore Behavioral Health, Waterbury, CT. The work schedule is flexible, 20-25 hours/week.
Pay rate: $25/hr.