Epsilon's Digital Experience Team is seeking a Sr. Technical Business Analyst / Product Owner that can develop practical and workable digital solutions to clients' technical and business problems. You will be in a prominent, client facing role where you will work in the latest WEM / CMS platforms or related, rapidly increase your digital experience, and deliver for top tier clients such as JPMC, Google, CitiBank, Dell, General Motors Financial, American Express, and others. Analyzes and evaluates business systems and user needs. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify complex systems and programs. The Sr. Technical Business Analyst will work closely with the client and project team, acting as the domain expert- product-owner-by-proxy. Experience working with an enterprise content management system is desired.
This role requires up to 50% travel within the United States and may require being situated on-site (at the client).
This position should be able to perform the following activities:
- Gather, document, analyze and prioritize detailed business requirements or user stories based on users and business needs
- Analyze business requirements, procedures and problems and apply solutions in line with business requirements of clients.
- Specific duties include drafting requirements documentation (User Requirements, Functional Requirements) and will work with developers to ensure requirements are up to date.
- Manage changing requirements (change control) communicating with project team and client on impact
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops and one-on-one interviews
- Devise diagrams and flows to illustrate steps and describe logical operational steps of the system
- Provides details to developers regarding what should be included in the product to ensure it is included for implementation.
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria and supplementary documentation
- Identify client training needs, create training plans, develop training materials, and conducts training sessions that drive system adoption
- Collaborates with technical architects, developers, UX, QA, project managers to develop and improve processes
- Create accurate work estimates for analyst deliverables
Required Skills/Technical Knowledge/Experience
- Previous experience in the consulting field
- Experience working & coaching Agile / Scrum Teams
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (ideally Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore or Crownpeak)
- Ability to consult on complex projects methodology
- Experience with JIRA (Issue Tracking)
- Experience and knowledge with system development approaches (particularly agile methodologies)
- Proven experience with requirements gathering and analysis techniques such as user stories and use cases
- Proven ability to design, develop, deploy and maintain innovative and successful technical applications/systems
- Experience integrating applications to other enterprise systems
- Experience in Marketing
- Ability to frame problems and opportunities to present solutions
- Strong Experience with workflow design and development
- Competent to work on complex projects independently and with a team during multiple phases of a project
- Experienced at application training and documentation
- Able to manage expectations of client and internal project team
- Ability to represent/communicate technical requirements and trade-offs in a business environment to facilitate effective decision making
- Ability to think strategically (outside-the-box) and provide creative solutions
- Effectively communicate issues with the project team, and provide solutions to issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 7 years in related technical business analyst experience
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.