Experienced “Patient Service Coordinator” needed to join our successful, established, Cosmetic Dermatology practice in flourishing downtown Chevy Chase!
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Main point of contact for all entering/departing patients!
- Check-in patients.
- Check-out patients (process patient payments for all treatments and skin care sales).
- Book follow-up appointments as suggested by Provider.
- Call all patients to confirm appts.
- Ensure patient satisfaction and overall office visit experience is completed with positivity, warmth and genuine attention.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all office procedures and skin care products offered.
- Explain, encourage and enroll patients in our practice loyalty program.
- Maintain proactive attention to schedule of appointments for Providers as instructed.
- Maintain a neat and organized front office area.
- Oversee the waiting area for tidiness to include maintaining an optimum level of brochures.
You are the perfect fit if:
- You are polished, highly organized, professional and detail oriented.
- You enjoy the cosmetic field and are passionate about skin health.
- You are a people person, love interacting with patients, helping patients and delivering stellar patient satisfaction.
- You have experience in a Medical or Medical Spa front office position.
- You are a committed professional with exceptional customer service skills!
You MUST have Dermatology office or Medical Spa or Plastic Surgery office experience to be considered!
We are offering a part-time flexible work week, a generous hourly wage, monthly bonus, and a great working environment for the right person! If you would like to join our amazing growing team!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 /hour
- medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chevy Chase, MD (Preferred)