Founded in 1980, Rentex
is one of the largest and most trusted wholesale providers of AV rental equipment in the nation. We are a longtime leader in the cross-rental market supplying AV equipment to the nation’s largest AV rental, staging, production, and other live event companies. As a strategic partner, we are here to augment our clients’ inventories, not compete with them. We do not do shows – we focus all our effort on providing our customers with high-quality AV equipment and excellent customer service. Each Rentex warehouse contains a large inventory of high-quality, name-brand, and reliable AV rental equipment.
We currently have 10 offices located nationwide and are growing!
We are currently hiring a self-motivated General Manager to manage day-to-day operations of our location in Las Vegas, NV
. This position will be responsible for managing this location; making sure all fleet, facility, and equipment management, maintenance and prep is performed in a timely and professional fashion to the highest standards.
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue and activity goals
- Identify business development opportunities within the portfolio
- Develop forecasts and business plans for all departments
- Bring out the best in branch personnel by providing ongoing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective action to meet challenges and leverage growth opportunity
- Share knowledge with other locations, on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Lead meetings with purpose and efficiency
- Address and resolve client and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Ensure proper foundation for relationship with project support teams
- Managing a team of delivery drivers/technicians, operations assistants, and in-house technicians
- Active involvement in equipment prep
- Consistently meet deadlines established by direct supervisor or above
- Scheduling equipment deliveries and pick-ups
- Coordinating all fleet and facility maintenance
- Close communication with our warehouse locations to coordinate equipment logistics
- Strong management skills, highly motivated and the ability to grow and develop a team
- Minimum 5 years’ success supervising operations teams of 10 or more
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- Strong track record of effectively leading teams to obtain desired business results
- A/V and computer equipment knowledge preferred
- Effective communication (written and oral), interpersonal skills, and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to effectively present ideas and information in a professional business environment
- Effective time management skills and highly developed organizational skills
- A positive attitude with a desire to continually improve performance
Rentex offers a competitive salary and benefit plan.