Supports the assessment and execution of a single workstream for a large-scale, enterprise change initiative, with cross-line of business and external impacts. The specific role will serve as either a workstream-level change lead for a sub-component of a larger program, or in a supporting capacity on a larger, more complex workstream. Role may be assigned to support more than one workstream or function. The employee will be partnered with a line-of-business leader or subject-matter-expert. Project Manager will be responsible for analyzing present-state, developing future-state approaches and facilitating implementation of solutions. Candidate must be willing to potentially learn a new line of business or function, and demonstrate a willingness to fully partner with business subject-matter-experts, not solely manage through a standardized process and tools.
This position will be highly-visible, and requires a person who is very comfortable with fast-paced work, demanding timelines, and executive oversight. Must have good written skills, and be comfortable presenting to senior leaders when required.
Required skills and experience include:
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Three-plus years of change management experience
- Understanding of Bank of America Enterprise Change Standards, Policy and Tools
- Experience operating or managing change within a Bank lines of business, ideally with exposure to product, strategy development, and transition-like execution. Consideration will be given to comparable experience for external candidates.
- Refined presentation skills, the ability to synthesize information, and communicate clearly with stakeholders.
- PMP or six-sigma certification is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Experience with FDIC regulations and other regulatory work a plus.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: